Pfizer - Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That's why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Job ID: 1043255
Division/Organization: Pfizer Essential Health Regulatory Affairs
Direct reporting to: East West Africa cluster Lead
- To support East West Africa cluster lead and Country Regulatory colleagues to implement processes.
- Minute taking where required.
- Arranging Team Events where required.
- General administrative duties including Faxing, photocopying, scanning, sorting and distributing post.
- Ordering and maintaining department stationery stocks
- Sending packages via Courier and tracking where required.
- Electronic Filing of Regulatory Documentation.
- Processing Financial requests using various Pfizer systems.
- Assisting with Department specific system requests.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Is proficient in the Microsoft Word packages and Outlook.
Qualifications (i.e., preferred education, experience, attributes)
- Minimum of 2-3 years Undergraduate training in Sciences.
- Demonstrates good administrative skills.
- Expresses ideas and information clearly, creatively and persuasively when speaking and writing.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Must be self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pfizer career website on jobs.pfizer.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.