Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 29 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 December, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Roedl & Partner - Our client, a leading Construction company is looking for a reliable qualified candidate who will combine technical responsibilities with professionalism and apply expert knowledge of the construction industry for the position below:
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction industry.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable Administrative and HR experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA (Or at final level of exams).
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's stating “Real Estate Accountant” as subject of their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Architectural Jobs at a Commercial Architectural Practice
- Quantity Surveyor at a Fast Growing Architecture and Construction Company
- Marketing Vacancies at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Accounting Jobs at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Career at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited