Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
Posted on: 29 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Req I D
- Influence the team responsible for Production Operations and Maintenance, within the Production department for the Operated oil fields onshore and offshore for effectiveness.
- Advise and assist Senior Production operations Manager in his role on best practices.
- To control and coordinate the Production interface with on-going Projects
- Oversees the plan, execution of operations of wells, facilities and systems to ensure that production is maximized and costs are minimized in line with good oilfield practice.
- Assist the Senior Production Manager in directing and managing a team of well services and well head maintenance personnel.
- Ensure all wire line and coil tubing operations are in compliance with Addax Safety Management system
- Promote Well Integrity Management System (WIMS) and ensure that wells’ status are reported and updated in the WIMS as at when due.
- Ensure well head maintenance is carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- A degree in a petroleum/engineering discipline is essential with at least 15 years work experience in oil and gas related operations,
- Relevant training in surface and subsurface Production Operations,
- Including water injection, gas lift, gas export and reinjection Reservoir Engineering, Oilfield Chemical treatment, Well stimulation and Optimisation, Well Services, Project Management and Managing Major Emergencies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- Job Vacancies at a National Oil Company - MacTay Consulting
- Senior QA/QC Inspector at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Executive Driver at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Project Manager at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at UnoCasa Limited
- Tender Buyer at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc