Co-Creation Hub seeks an experienced entrepreneur with incredible people management skills to join our team to support the next generation of entrepreneurs entering our incubation program.
The Incubation Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of CcHUB’s Incubation Office. This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following:
- Vet and support the selection of ventures to join the CcHUB Incubation portfolio
- Overall planning the activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Incubation Office
- Pre-incubation: Deal Flow generation, Screening of ideas, Research, working with entrepreneurs for their proposals, resenting proposals to the next level for selecting incubates.
- Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the ventures. To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, keep track of the Incubation process; support business development efforts of ventures, etc.
- Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Incubator and work with them to make Incubated ventures successful.
- Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to ventures or the incubator; marketing the incubator, sponsorships…etc. Liaison with the government and industries.
- Work with other units within CcHUB to provide adequate support to ventures in the portfolio.
- Marketing the Incubator and Business Development: Be the face of the Incubator and actively promote it through various channels etc.
- Funding for ventures: Work with co-ordination with senior management for setting up and seed funds for start-ups.
- Build and Manage the Incubation team.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all venture activities.
- Administration of the Incubator and any other activities, which requires the manager’s involvement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
- Up to 5 years experience in a business incubator, a start-up advisory or any kind of tech. entrepreneurial experience
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft applications
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of the technology ecosystem in Nigeria
In addition, you’ll be:
Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility. Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences.
Method of Application
Email your CV to email@example.com if you have the right experience and skills for this position (Title: Incubation Manager)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale