If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Req ID: 155160
- Strengthen assigned account(s) by supporting Key Account Managers in direct customer dialogues, providing experience & knowledge of Ericsson technology & offerings.
- Secure understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer.
- Responsible for creating a highly capable & experienced organization, capture sales opportunities & secure a high level of quality regardless of the engagement model.
- Ensure that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader & that our solutions (end-to-end) provide added value compared to the competition by being a trusted advisor to key decision makers in the customer organization.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers to grow the customer business
- Initiate and drive customer dialog building on existing business
- Communicate the customer visions, strategies and requirements within Ericsson
- Evaluate Ericsson´s current strategy & plans vs. customer’s strategic plans
- Secure understanding of local market dynamics and competitive landscape
- Generate sales by positioning Ericsson as a technology leader
- Assure customer awareness for implications of technology trends
- Participate in knowledge transfer and documentation
- Share information about solution to enable internal & customer competence build
- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Financial Understanding
- Presentation & communication skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years experience of relationship sales
- 7-10 years of experience from Information & Communication Technology (ICT) industry
- Strong personal track record & experience of sales & delivery with the practice area
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to apply