Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Req ID: 155160
- Strengthen assigned account(s) by supporting Key Account Managers in direct customer dialogues, providing experience & knowledge of Ericsson technology & offerings.
- Secure understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer.
- Responsible for creating a highly capable & experienced organization, capture sales opportunities & secure a high level of quality regardless of the engagement model.
- Ensure that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader & that our solutions (end-to-end) provide added value compared to the competition by being a trusted advisor to key decision makers in the customer organization.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers to grow the customer business
- Initiate and drive customer dialog building on existing business
- Communicate the customer visions, strategies and requirements within Ericsson
- Evaluate Ericsson´s current strategy & plans vs. customer’s strategic plans
- Secure understanding of local market dynamics and competitive landscape
- Generate sales by positioning Ericsson as a technology leader
- Assure customer awareness for implications of technology trends
- Participate in knowledge transfer and documentation
- Share information about solution to enable internal & customer competence build
- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Financial Understanding
- Presentation & communication skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years experience of relationship sales
- 7-10 years of experience from Information & Communication Technology (ICT) industry
- Strong personal track record & experience of sales & delivery with the practice area
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on jobs.ericsson.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.