Sales and Operations Manager (FMCG) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: 8 December, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client a major Importer of FMCG, requires the services of highly experienced professionals to fill the position below:
- To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Partner with the MD - Corporate and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
- Negotiate purchase agreements.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Sciences/Engineering
- 10 years of FMCG/Experience sales experience
- 33 to 38 years old
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suit
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Delivery Van Driver/Confectionery Salesman at Stresert Services Limited
- Key Account Manager at Euro Mega Atlantic Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Brand Manager at Aldelia Group
- Content Manager at Polo Limited
- Procurement Executives at IL Bagno Nigeria Limited
- General Manager- Sales at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales Executives at IL Bagno