Mobile App Developer at ProjectStart Africa
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ProjectStart
ProjectStart Africa - We are web site designers, programmers, user interface & experience designers, graphic artists, content writers, and digital marketing specialists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a mobile developer responsible for the development of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other developers on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in any relevant IT related field
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Objective C, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Proficient with Objective-C or, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Must Reside in Lagos
- Must not be older than 27
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com along with their Portfolio on jobs previously worked on or collaborated on.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ProjectStartSimilar Jobs
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Tizeti Network
- Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Tax Specialist at Tecno Telecom Limited
- PHP Programmer at Vascon Solutions
- Software Developer at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Account Manager (Sales Executive) at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) - 2 Positions
- Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager - Central Africa at Hewlett Packard (HP)