StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client requires the services of a professional Housekeeper with integrity and attention to detail for immediate employment.
Job ref: FHK3
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
- polish silverware, clean tables and house hold appliances
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish room floors
- vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- empty and clean trash containers from rooms
- dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- make up beds and change linens as required
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- iron and press clothing and linen
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms
- keep an eye out for issues such as burned-out light bulbs that need replacing, sometimes changing the bulbs or telling maintenance about the issues
- maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out
Requirement Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- a female is most ideal to balance the team
- knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- time management and priority skills
- ability to work without supervision and maintain high level of performance
- working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- Must have a minimum of 3 years housekeeping experience
Salary is higher than industry standard.
Method of Application
Qualified House Keepers should forward CVs (highlighting past similar roles) to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FHK3’ as subject of mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale