ACCA/ICAN Lecturers at Crown Academy
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: 16 December, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Crown Academy
Crown Academy is an ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA tuition provider recently birth out of the need to assist individuals achieve their professional career goals and realize their potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Location: Fagba (Ifako Ijaiye LGA), Lagos
- We are looking for qualified ICAN/ATSWA members with excellent pass rate in achieving their qualification and also passionate about bringing high quality ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA training through wealth of teaching experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process.
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers.
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs.
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- ICAN/ACCA Qualification
- Minimum of HND/BSC Degree
- Two to five years of teaching experience with the mentioned awarding bodies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prepared to work with college policies
- Ability to manage the courses effectively
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Quantitative Techniques
- Management Information
- Performance Management
- Public Sector Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic & Financial Management
- Corporate Reporting
Method of Application
Applicants should indicate the subject they wish to lecture in the Subject line and attach a cover letter and resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crown AcademySimilar Jobs
- Principal at the University of Port Harcourt
- Experienced English Teachers at Noble Hall Academy
- Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at Grundtvig International Secondary School
- Class Teachers at Toyrem Schools
- Teaching Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Job Vacancies at Mictec International School