A Finance Planning House is looking to fill the position below
The business development professional shall have three primary responsibilities:
- Formulating a business plan
- Help the body meet the international requirements of the Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB)
- Work with partner regulators in Nigeria to get their buy-in
Other functions shall be to generate leads, that typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new partners and ideas
- Researching the current needs, and how to meet them.
- Plan and manage events
- Organize the body’s meetings, take accurate minutes of meetings and ensure circulation of same.
- Ensure prompt and accurate dissemination of information.
The business executive shall also function as the event manager for the body’s various events. This includes:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays to call for sponsorship and partnership.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership
- A brilliant researcher and business planner
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.