A Finance Planning House is looking to fill the position below
The business development professional shall have three primary responsibilities:
- Formulating a business plan
- Help the body meet the international requirements of the Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB)
- Work with partner regulators in Nigeria to get their buy-in
Other functions shall be to generate leads, that typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new partners and ideas
- Researching the current needs, and how to meet them.
- Plan and manage events
- Organize the body’s meetings, take accurate minutes of meetings and ensure circulation of same.
- Ensure prompt and accurate dissemination of information.
The business executive shall also function as the event manager for the body’s various events. This includes:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays to call for sponsorship and partnership.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership
- A brilliant researcher and business planner
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply