Market Development Manager at an Information Technology Firm - Workforce Group
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- H/She will be responsible for developing market segments for the organisation as well as promoting products and services to potential and existing customers.
- H/She will be responsible for the development and delivery of the market strategy and position the company’s products and services to ensure they provide a solid value proposition for our target customers.
- Identification, mapping and engagement of uncontested market space;
- Provide leadership for Outside-in Market Strategy Development
- Provide strategic market insights for product value innovation;
- Demonstrate an aptitude for working collaboratively, hosting multi-disciplinary workshops and developing ideas in an innovation environment
- Attend trade shows and conferences to support launches and gather competitive information as required
- Definition of the new product and business models - Market Fit
- Drive strategy for new products-to-market.
- Externally focused to ensure the market place is understood and that the products, services and initiatives are positioned correctly to deliver success
- Manage the products and services budget and work closely with Finance and Operations to ensure products and services deliver a clear ROI
- Be the single point of contact for project managers, customer engagement manager, domain experts, business development teams and marketing for matters relating to the products and services internally.
- A knowledge or willingness to learn the emerging innovative applications of IT and Internet of things across several sectors
- Work closely with suppliers to develop market focused products and services under-pinned by solid business cases
- Understand customer needs to ensure products and services meet those needs and engage intimately with customers on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with project management to ensure that products and services related projects are on schedule and aligned with customer needs.
- Anticipate problems and implement systems to avoid them. Products and services managers need to be proactive and action-oriented.
- Be able to lead through competence and command of the subject matter and be happy to present to large audiences on matters of the products and services.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the Company.
- Provide direction and support to members of the extended team
- Develop and report key performance indicators for the unit to the Director, Emerging Business Unit;
- Monitor staff performances and encourage development within the team;
- Promote a climate of accountability, openness, collaboration and innovation.
- B.Sc. in any business related discipline such as Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, and Business Studies.
- An MBA is an added advantage
- A professional certification is an added advantage
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Candidate must be passionate about creating new digital/IT solutions, and driving market engagement strategies within targeted sectors in order to grow the uptake of innovative IT products and services
- Market Development
- Product Development
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Process Optimisation/Improvement
- Innovation Management
- Business Intelligence
- Performance Management
- Negotiation Skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Please indicate “Market Development Manager” as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Marketing Manager - Central West Africa at the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Applications & Systems Developer at Voucher Net Limited
- ERP Cloud Base Support Analyst at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- UI/UX Designer at Kinexus Data Services Company
- Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer at E-Terra Technologies Limited