Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Hotels.ng
Hotels.ng is Nigeria’s leading hotels booking agency, connecting thousands of travelers with the best hotels available at rates they prefer anytime and anywhere in the country.
Hotels.ng is made up of a team of resourceful, passionate, creative and hardworking young professionals who are committed to disrupting the online hotel booking space with fresh ideas, brilliant and innovative solutions and the creation of exceptionally valuable user experiences. This is a company that encourages the creation of ideas and the transformation of those ideas into actual products, plans, and objectives with resources required to execute on them. In short: every team member is a prized asset, and their work is always recognized in the team.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
About this role
Join our dynamic Software Engineering department as a back-end developer and help shape the future of the Nigerias largest hotel booking platform.
What you will do
- Write clean and testable code.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Combine different storage technologies to implement efficient and high-performing data retrieval.
- Use your creativity and problem solving abilities to make a difference.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development, ideally in a high-performance web environment.
- Willingness to develop maintainable and high quality PHP code in an high-performance environment.
- A solid understanding of software construction.
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, source version control, etc.
- An enjoyment of technical challenges and eagerness to explore new technologies.
- A good enough level of English to feel comfortable communicating in it on a daily basis.
- An awareness of the following technologies: MySQL, Git.
- An awareness of the following technologies is a plus but not required: OAuth, Docker, Jenkins, Laravel, PHPUnit.
- GitHub (or equivalent) account where we can review your code .
- Have built at least one service on the web.
- You have experience working with RESTFUL APIs
- You are passionate about technology, the web and making it amazing and accessible on all sizes of devices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hotels.ng career website on jobs.hotels.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hotels.ngSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International
- Latest Jobs in the Hospitality Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Job Openings at Olabim Events Limited
- Technical Vacancy at The Place