At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Enterprise Group sells a converged infrastructure portfolio of standards-based, integrated products & services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services for traditional “brick and mortar” data centers, as well as for customers looking to the “cloud” to manage their IT environment. The Enterprise Group Sales organization is comprised of over 11,000 professionals in sales, solution architecture, services and support functions. Together with our partners, we deliver HPE’s Converged Infrastructure to our Global, Commercial and Public Sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes company offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell company brand to end-customers
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for company.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners
- Carries quota at least 50> more than the average local/country/ regional quota per account manager ratio
- Primary focus for partners sales on SMB segment
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- Thorough understanding of company's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and company's share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across company sales teams and across business groups
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hewlett Packard - HP career website on hpe.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale