Our Client is a successful Internet Service provider and telecoms infrastructure company with over a decade in the industry in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, Our Client is recruiting for a resourceful and successful candidate with with industrial experience in ISP sector. - Location of the job: Lagos, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Troubleshoots, identifies and evaluates different options and chooses the right course of action to solve the hitch.
- Rectify fault condition or escalate in case additional technical support in required.
- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches) § Good knowledge and experience in Mikrotik Router broads and RouterOS
- Very Good Knowledge in Cyberoam and Other UTMs.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF, VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Basic Knowledge in Servers OS: Windows and Linux
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- Very Good knowledge in IP Subnets.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot networks, systems and IT Security.
- Knowledge in Virtualization is a plus.
- Reporting and documenting the status of the activity.
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams.
- Communicates daily activities and written reports
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BE / HND in engineering or other related Course.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in wireless telecommunications industry (Cellular/Microwave…)
- Understand the functionality of telecommunication network transmission nodes. Like transmission equipment
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Ability to drive with valid drivers’ license very essential.
- (Multiplexers, Microwave radio and IP based), transmission medium (Optical and microwave)
- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Prompt in emergency situations. Confidently and quickly handle the problem.
- Experience in testing, commissioning, integrating, supporting, fault analysis and diagnosis of Telecom products and systems.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Work well with others at various level.
- Basic knowledge of networking (CCNA is a plus)
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
Age: More than 25 years old (not married)
- VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience
LOCATION OF OPERATION
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below