Our Client is a successful Internet Service provider and telecoms infrastructure company with over a decade in the industry in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, Our Client is recruiting for a resourceful and successful candidate with with industrial experience in ISP sector. - Location of the job: Lagos, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Troubleshoots, identifies and evaluates different options and chooses the right course of action to solve the hitch.
- Rectify fault condition or escalate in case additional technical support in required.
- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches) § Good knowledge and experience in Mikrotik Router broads and RouterOS
- Very Good Knowledge in Cyberoam and Other UTMs.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF, VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Basic Knowledge in Servers OS: Windows and Linux
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- Very Good knowledge in IP Subnets.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot networks, systems and IT Security.
- Knowledge in Virtualization is a plus.
- Reporting and documenting the status of the activity.
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams.
- Communicates daily activities and written reports
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BE / HND in engineering or other related Course.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in wireless telecommunications industry (Cellular/Microwave…)
- Understand the functionality of telecommunication network transmission nodes. Like transmission equipment
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Ability to drive with valid drivers’ license very essential.
- (Multiplexers, Microwave radio and IP based), transmission medium (Optical and microwave)
- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Prompt in emergency situations. Confidently and quickly handle the problem.
- Experience in testing, commissioning, integrating, supporting, fault analysis and diagnosis of Telecom products and systems.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Work well with others at various level.
- Basic knowledge of networking (CCNA is a plus)
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
Age: More than 25 years old (not married)
- VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience
LOCATION OF OPERATION
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.