Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions for both the Workplace and Education institutions.
Reporting to: Chief Executive
The PA/EA to the CE works closely with the CE and line Managers to provide support so that they can focus on their core functions.
In addition to carrying out marketing functions, the PA to the CE of Oasis MedSpa helps the CE manage their schedule and time. The PA also works with internal and external vendors in order to achieve the organisation’s aims and objectives
- Responding to your the CE’s emails, faxes, posts and other messages
- Screening and/or answering phone calls and responding to enquiries,
- Preparing correspondence, Memos, presentations, bids, proposals and other write ups on behalf of the CE
- Scheduling meetings, preparing agenda and representations as directed by the CE
- Meeting and greeting CE’s guests
- Recording and filing meeting minutes and notes
- Keep log of the CE’s itinerary, schedules, appointments, protocols, to do list and ensure the CE meets all her business obligations.
- Ensure meetings that are cancelled are done well ahead of time
- Organising travels and preparing travel itinerary
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements in place for the CE matches her specification such as drop-offs, pick-ups, hotels, airlines, activities etc
- Planning, organising and managing events as directed by CE or Management team
- Attend events/ conduct research, executive summaries, preparing papers for meetings/Presentations and newsletters.
- Work with Senior Business Development Executive/General Managerto source and order stationery and office equipment
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc. to ensure documents can be easily tracked
- Create and manage a database of vendors necessary to facilitate the efficiency of your position e.g. car hire services, ticketing agents, bank account officers
- Collate and retrieve CE’s official expenditure, collating receipts and all payment documents for financial reconciliations
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Managing and supervising projects on behalf of the CE and or management
- Working independently or with external vendors to review, file, maintain and update data, office systems, website information and social media platforms on behalf of the CE and or Management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff as may be requested by management
- Banking and other financial transactions and dealings as directed by the CE and/or Management.
- Serve as support staff to Line Managers, their team and departments.
- Ensure all subscriptions, bills and purchases are carried out according to schedule to manage the efficient running of the CE’s home e.g. Electricity, internet, diesel etc
- Ensure domestic staff and or vendors meet their targets and deliverables.
- Follow up on all CE’s leads to initiate and/or close transactions as directed by the CE
- Prepare or work with relevant vendor(s) to prepare marketing material and sell same to existing and/or potential clientele base
- Work with Front Desk/Customer Service Representative to ensure the Front office is always stocked with relevant marketing material
- Be actively involved in market strategy for client growth for the Spa.
- Provide exemplary Attitude to work and the right ethics at the work place and on behalf of Principal and Management.
- Be part of Researching New Industry trends, initiatives for driving sales and service delivery.
- You are expected to double both as C.E.O personal Assistant and Business development Executive and to exercise all authorities as such
- Every other duty as may be assigned by the CE and or Management
- Relevant 4 year University degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite with focus on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Attention to detail and maintain professionalism at all times
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation
- Demonstrable experience in an administration role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts is essential
- Desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well presented, highly personable, bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Confident and able to use initiative and operate independently
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% on making bookings, cancellations and rescheduling meetings
- 99.9% on ordering stationery and other office equipment
- 100% on following social media impact and reporting same to management
- 100% on stocking front desk with appropriate marketing material
- 100% on updating all Spa approved information on Social Media platforms
- 99.9% on set marketing targets
- 100% on preparing meeting notes, agenda and minutes
go to method of application »
Reporting to: Chief Executive
The Spa Manager typically serves as a member of first line management and is considered a senior professional within the organisation. As such, the Spa Manager provides team and/ or technical supervision. The organisation will depend on this person's expertise and experience in managing with complex technical activities.
- Manage the day to day running of the Spa including but not limited to opening and closing times, staff appearance, client management and generally ensure the Spa meets customer expectations every single time. Supervise all line staff and/or independent contractors where applicable.
- Offer ongoing training and coaching to all staff
- Work with Spa Supervisor to check product supply levels and if they are running low, notify CE or responsible party
- Ensure completion of daily reports and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding effectiveness of advertising and promotional efforts
- Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
- Manage and resolve all escalated client issues
- Ensure consistent delivery of an exceptional client experience
- Meet and exceed daily company sales metrics by having efficient work habits, a self sufficient mindset, and utilising company provided tools and tactics
- Work collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy & enthusiasm to the Spa
- 2 or 4 year University degree or relevant work experience
- Strong management experience, preferably in the retail or hospitality industry
- Proven track record of success in management
- Ability to take direction and instruction, and implement effectively
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and time management
- Phone sales experience considered a plus
- Medical spa experience considered a plus
- People Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- Awareness and adherence to safety standards
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% on development of monthly work schedule for all departments
- 99.9% on Customer responses to service quality questionnaires
- 99.9% inventory management with zero losses
- Number of new business on a quarterly basis
- 99.9% adherence to Oasis MedSpa operational standards i.e. staff attendance to work, general ambience, treatment room ambience, customer bookings, customer relationship management
- 100% on Scheduled Report frequency
- 99.9% on level of training and induction given to new staff
- 100% Updated client and employee record
- 99.9% on reorder levels
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale