OneMedicalGroup, formerly One Medicare, was born in 2006. Our team has many years of experience in the healthcare sector. We are patient focused and deliver high quality care along with a wide variety of patient tailored services.
The OneMedicalGroup's vision is clear and simple - to shape the future of healthcare in the UK. We want to challenge tradition and lead the way in designing innovative solutions and state of the art premises, patient services and facilities.
What makes us different is our passion to improve the health and quality of life for all individuals in the communities we serve, delivering an invaluable service for all of our patients. We have made a magnificent start in improving client satisfaction and patient care and as a team, we will look to take our approach to a new level over the next few years.
OneMedical is accelerating Nigeria's transition to a data-driven healthcare system by digitizing medical records and processes. Our amazing product is helping hospitals go-digital with minimal effort/cost. You can learn more about our broader vision at: https://onemedical.ng/.
We're looking for a growth (marketing) whiz to help bolster OneMedical’s presence. This personnel will be primarily responsible for reaching out to and overseeing a group of healthcare facilities, as well as developing their own team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to join in the early stages of a growing technology startup.
- Leading a team responsible for signing up and onboarding facilities to use the OneMedical platform
- Continuous support to facilities and ensuring that the facilities are constantly engaged with and using the software effectively
- Ensuring that OneMedical becomes an integral aspect of the facility’s process
- Collaborating with other team leaders to drive OneMedical's key performance metrics
- Training new team members on all aspects of the software
- Supervising each team member’s role and daily activities
- Implementing and meeting weekly and monthly team goals and objectives
- Reporting to management on progress with facility sign ups, usage, team members’ efficiency and other issues/obstacles that may affect the team
- Excellent project management skills Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with local and international leadership in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Previous experience interfacing with customers
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Preference will be given to those with a background in healthcare, but the role is not limited to that
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Compensation would be salary and commission-based with team leaders receiving a base salary of N50,000 - N150,000 monthly and 5% of the revenue per hospital signed up by the team (typically N50,000 to up to N200,000 monthly).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to OneMedicalGroup career website on onemedical.workable.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.