Driver/Admin Assistant at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Marie Stopes
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International's Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Reporting to: Regional Manager (North East)
Duration of contract: 2years
Probation Period: 6months
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include:
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
- To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
- To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times by using the daily check list.
- To report all damages to Logistics/Fleet Officer for necessary action.
- To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics/Fleet Officer.
- To ensure that all keys are safely kept in the key box.
- To run project vehicles as appointed by the Logistics/Fleet Officer or any other Manager.
- To keep daily record of vehicle mileage and fuel purchase vouchers
- To collect weekly itinerary from the Logistics/Fleet Officer
- To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
- Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
- Make sure vehicle particulars are up-to-date before any journey.
- To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Must have at least GCE O'level /SSCE certificate or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience driving a Toyota Dyna Truck
- Holder of a clean and valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the road network in the country
- Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
- English and local languages
- Capacity to work as a team member
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by email with CV and Suitability statement as a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the Job Title/Location and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant's full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marie StopesSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Officer, Village Health Worker (Gates Project) at Society For Family Health (SFH)
- Youth Data Reporters at Education as a Vaccine
- Finance and Administration Directors at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Job Opportunities at The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Logistics Advisor, Public Health at John Snow Incorporated (JSI)
- Graduate Procurement and Supply Management Advisor (NSCIP) at USAID Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at EngenderHealth
- Procurement & Logistics Assistants at Creative Associates International