StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.Our client is into Cement manufacturing and concrete mix production.
(senior manager position)
Report to: Director Logistics
Summary of the Job:
Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization. Keeps the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and customers’ retention and meet their expectations. Develop customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department. Leverage IT and Develop ways to measure customer satisfaction, improve services, and turn customer complaints into opportunities
The performance in this role will help build a superior customer satisfaction, increase loyalty and generate more sales.
Main Activities/ Responsibilities with expected dedicated %:
- Develop, Implement, Review customer service policies and procedures - 30%
- Build/Develop statistics based system to determine customer satisfaction level, order fill rate etc. - 20%
- Develop, implement a value creation tool to help improve sales and benchmark with competition - 15%
- Implement high-impact service actions to develop superior relationships with the most profitable customers - 15%
- Support Logistics in service delivery monitoring to customers - 10%
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues - 10%
This position covers all Company operations in the West with a strong field support needed in East and North in the first months.
Subordinates: 3 direct staff; 14 indirect staff and 5 Contractors
Fleet size: 2500 trucks
Volume: 8 MT now; 9.5 MT in 2016
Capex & Opex: To Be Determined
Cross functional: Logistics, Sales, Marketing, Industrial and Finance
- Successful implementation of customer service in East and North and build a solid team across the country
- Streamline processes at an early stage for visible and effective results
- This position manages all employees of the Unit and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the Unit
- Lead the entire Customer Services cycle from cash to order generation and processing, up to the upstream delivery fulfilment interface with the customer
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
- Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience & Education
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office applications
- Thinking, analytical, problem solving skills
- Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level
- Very strong leadership capabilities
- Discretion and Decision making
- Good supervisory and people management skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- English at Professional Proficiency, other languages optional
- B.Sc in Supply chain, Marketing, Business Administration
- MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years experience in a Senior customer service management role
- Based in Lagos or approved HQ location
- Some travel to Sales Admin, plants and customers locations essential
- Role requires flexible working times
Salary budget is between N18, 000, 000 – 20, 000, 000 gross/ annum.
Method of Application
Applicants in similar responsibility and past experience (with good knowledge of task deliverables) should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SM - 9.5MT’ as subject of mail . Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.