Redline Logistics is a global logistics company with a well established reputation as an efficient and reliable service provider. We specialize in providing consistent delivery of quality logistics solutions in International Freight forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), Cargo Consolidation, Transportation and Warehousing Services to our esteem clients.
- Scheduling routine maintenance of vehicles, diagnosis of faults and following up their repairs,
- scheduling parts procurement and ensures that they are delivered in a timely manner to avoid standby of vehicles,
- Monitoring intervention on vehicles to ensure they are done as schedule and carrying out preventive maintenance inspections.
- To carry out diagnostics by aura, visual and functional method.
- Develop and maintain substantial vehicle servicing plans and record
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Creative problem solver
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Team Player
- Oral and written communications / Reporting Skills
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical, Automobile or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 3 years working experience. Ability to use with electronic diagnostic equipment is mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.redlinelogs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.