IMImobile is a leading global technology company providing software and services which help businesses capitalise on the growth in mobile communication. Its services, delivered in over 60 countries in Europe, the Americas, MEA and India, help its clients to engage and transact with their customers more efficiently through smarter mobile engagement. The company’s solution allow customers to use mobile as a channel to create new revenue streams, as CRM and customer engagement channel and as a channel to improve business operations.
IMImobile’s DaVinci suite of products are modular, scalable and delivered through cloud infrastructure which is integrated into mobile operator networks, internet services and social media platforms. The products and solutions have helped IMImobile establish a blue-chip client base of leading mobile operators and global enterprises. Key customers include Vodafone, O2, Telefonica, Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, AT&T, MTN, France Telecom, Centrica, Coca-Cola, Universal Music, Tata, the AA, the BBC and major financial institutions.
The company is headquartered in London with offices in Hyderabad, Atlanta and Dubai and has 650 employees worldwide. IMImobile is quoted on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market with the TIDM code IMO.
- As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Actively embrace the new business approach
- Achieving Sales Targets
- To develop and demonstrate an understanding of the market conditions/technical developments and associated implications for the business within target markets
- Maintaining knowledge of company products and services, of key competitor offerings and of market developments
- Accurate Weekly Forecasting of New Business
- Development of Existing Business/Revenue
- Identify, Develop and Closing Profitable New Business
- Create, Maintain and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Develop relationships throughout the business to maintain customer focus and collaborative approach in the delivery of client needs.
- 7- 10 years of work experience with Mobile telecom companies, preferably in software sales/VAS.
- Candidates should have good business / commercial & presentation skills.
- Preferred Local Citizens
- New Business Sales experience gained working within telecoms.
- Proven and verifiable deal closing ability
- Knowledge of strategic sales methodology
- Has successfully managed multiple, parallel bids to a close
- Has successfully lead and worked within a multi-disciplined, multi-level and geographically distributed bid team
- Ability to genuinely engage at C level, have strategic business discussions and relate these to the solutions provided
- Experience of sales forecasting, targeting and reporting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IMImobile career website on www.linkedin.com to apply