Lead Software Developer at Signal Alliance
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Signal Alliance
Signal Alliance is a Leading Nigerian Technology Company. With practice that includes IT system integrationn, Business software, Application development, Health Technology and Software-as-a service platform developement. The company has offices in Lagos and Abuja.
The individual in this position will be managing a team of developers with multi disciplinary skills
- Delegates tasks to, organizes, mentors, and motivates a team of talented software developers;
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team of developers;
- Works together with other senior managers to plan and execute projects;
- Ensures that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines;
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management;
- Helps establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforces their implementation upon their team of developers;
- Maintains technical knowledge and understanding of the latest development methodologies and best practices by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations;
- Ensures quality and consistency throughout the architecture and implementation of the code base;
- Acts as a highly competent advisor to their manager and team.
- Accomplishes department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Helps developers resolve technical issue.
- Helps developers resolve employment issues and requests including schedule management, time-off requests, and conflict resolution.
- Monitors developer performance, establishes plans for improvement when necessary, conducts annual reviews in conjunction with management.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer science, related discipline or equivalent.
- At least ten yrs experience developing web applications.
- At least five yrs experience in analyzing business requirements, recommending technical solutions, and writing technical specifications and/or requirements.
- At least five yrs experience leading development teams with direct developer management.
- The ability to analyze business needs and conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions.
- The ability to write detailed and thorough technical requirements.
- The ability to design, develop and tune SQL server databases
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Signal Alliance career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Signal AllianceSimilar Jobs
- Help Desk Support Trainees at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Internship Opportunity at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Graduate Web System Administrator at Netbit Solutions Limited
- Current Job Placements at Connig Technoserve
- Manager, Consumer Products, West & Central Africa at Visa Incorporated
- Jobs at Technira Limited
- Sales Account Manager at the Source Computers Limited (TSC)
- Programmers at Dotmac Technologies LTD