Key Account Manager at a Leading FMCG Company - Psyntech Limited
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
Psyntech Limited - Our client, a leading FMCG Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- Our client is looking for a candidate who will take care of important clients and deliver results. This FMCG Company is currently offering a great opportunity to join their successful team in Lagos and develop your future career.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop productive long term relationships with customers
- Create long term strategies with the clients
- Act as a main contact for existing and new customers
- Reach sales targets
- Implement a national sales strategy
- Prepare volume forecasts and plans
- Closely cooperate with other departments involved with your accounts
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with management and regional marketing teams; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
- 10 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverages
- FMCG experience is a MUST, preferably in modern trade
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Sales and goals oriented personality
Required Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- MBA desirable
Benefits and Reward
- Comparable with current industry practices.
- Planned candidate resumption: January 2017.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates Will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Managers at Hartfield Limited
- Job Openings at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods)
- Latest Recruitment at Dangote Group
- Job Openings at Afrab Chem Limited
- Jobs at Nampak
- Engineering Vacancies at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Management Trainee Scheme at UAC Nigeria Plc
- Supply Chain Manager at a Multinational Food-Products Manufacturing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency