Programme Managers at Re:learn Nigeria - Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at re:learn
Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) - Our client, Re:learn Nigeria is an open living lab focused on learning and smart application of technology in schools. Through a combination of projects targeted at research and learning, re:learn is committed to bridging the education gap by enhancing learning experience in schools.
At re:learn we seek to identify innovative ways of bridging the infrastructure deficit in the Nigerian education sector. Whether by leading research projects, providing support to Edtech startups or finding ways to engage and educate young people through in and out of school programs, re:learn aims to accelerate the process of improved access to and quality of education.
With over 27,000 students reached in the past 5 years operating as CcHUB’s education unit, we’re excited to expand that reach and create even more impact across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are seeking a Programme Manager who will oversee the different programs and initiatives offered by re:learn. As Programme Manager you’ll manage the calendar of events at re:learn to ensure a vibrant range of activities all year round.
- If you’re bold, love challenges, are ambitious, and passionate about education and technology then this might just be for you.
- Oversee the different programmes and initiatives offered by re:learn (Geeks Club, Summer of Code, Makers Club, Train-the trainer workshops etc)
- Identify ways to expand existing programmes and able to work with a team to implement those
- Spot opportunities to conceptualise and design new programmes and events
- Develop a calendar of events to ensure a vibrant range of activities all year round
- Work closely with other members of the team to execute programmes including Centre Manager and others
- Able to document and communicate insights (written and verbal) to relevant stakeholders and management
- Work with the executive management team and board to meet the strategic objectives of the organization.
- 3-5 years working experience, previous experience managing education programmes/events is a plus
- Independent, creative self-starter who can run with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- Ability to learn fast and keep up to date with trends in the technology and education sector
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating Programme Manager in the subject line.
Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to re:learn career website on cchubnigeria.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about re:learnSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Cousant Technologies
- System Integrator at Appzone Limited
- Field Marketing Specialist at Oracle Nigeria
- Marketing Executives at Transsion Holdings
- Operations Lead-Device Installation at Softcom Limited
- Jobs at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable