If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Xown Solutions Limited is an Information Technology Company that specializes in Software Development, ERP System Implementation, IT & System Security, Smart City Innovation/e-Governance Consulting & Training, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Web Application Development, e-Commerce and e-Business Solutions Development, DNS and Hosting Services, Portal Development, Customization & Implementation, Mobile Application Development, Kiosk Self-Service Solutions and other internet based solutions. We also deal in cooperate sales & Maintenance of Computer Hardware and I.T accessories such as Servers, Laptops, Printers, Computer Screen and so on.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites and web applications. You will be building website and Web Applications from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Ability to work with Open Source CMS and e-commerce Platform e.g. JOOMLA and OSCommerce
- Proven working experience in web programming
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, Code Igniter
- Ability to code in at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET, JAVA
- Ability to code in OOP
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of B.SC/HND in a relevant field
- Should have a minimum of 1-3 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.