Job Opportunities at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
Sealing Engineering Services Limited was incorporated in 1994 as an industry-based supply and services (procurement) company though it had been in operation since 1989 with the name SCAN ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD.
It has an authorised share capital of N300,000,000.00 (Three hundred million Naira).Sealing Engineering Services presently has an inventory level of rings and other engineering spare parts applicable to various industries such as Food and Beverages, Oil and Gas and construction industries.Its main area of services involve the supply, installation and maintenance of parts and equipment's particularly those related to high quality mechanical seals, static seals, ball valves and other related items in SEALING TECHNOLOGY.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.).
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM).
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Revise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities..
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sealing Engineering Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineers at Ranelle Global Limited
- Engineering Jobs at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Operations Technician at NMR Intercontinental Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Experienced Electricians at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Olu Tee Engineering International Limited
- Senior Accountant at DEME Group
- Latest Jobs at IPI PowerTech