Productive People - Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UKs leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place.
Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate
Salary: 90,000NGN 120,000NGN
Level: 12 years
Type: One year fixed term contract (renewable to a permanent Position after the period based on performance)
The IT Engineer assists clients to configure, repair and maintain Information Technology (IT) devices and their accessories. The (IT) Engineer is responsible for general maintenance of the Client's technology support systems.
- In essence, the IT Engineer is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems.
- Serving as a liaison between clients and the technology department to resolve issues.
- Installing the latest, Industry grade software and packages to ensure devices maximum operations.
- Provide on site support for maintenance and repair of client's devices & systems, software installations, network connectivity, and peripheral network equipment.
- Troubleshoots devices problems and determine source (hardware, software, user access, etc) Advice on appropriate action and solving hardware/software faults.
- Installing and configuring IT systems
- Establishing good working relationship wIth other professionals in order to find solution of problems.
- Works oneonone with client's staff on projects application.
- Perform other duties assigned by his Supervisors
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Computer Science or relevant degree from a recognized tertiary Institution in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 12 years experience.
- Knowledge of security supported applications
- Ability to learn and support new technologies
- Possess high level interpersonal communication skills
- Certifications in MCSA, MCSE and others are added advantages
Loyalty, committment and the desire to stay on the job and learn after extensive training.
go to method of application »
- First degree in Banking and finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics and Marketing.
- Membership of CIBN, ICAN/ Part Qualified or other recognized Finance or credit profession, and the possession of MBA/MSC from a recognized University, Elan certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification, experience in Treasury / Credit marketing, packaging, documentation, recovery and product development, with broad knowledge of Treasury and credit market and particular reference to leasing products and funding.
- Two of which must be as a departmental Head and Unit head in a financial institution.
- Previous relationship/membership of money market and credit risk Association of Nigeria will be beneficial.
- Must be able to analyse financial statement of Accounts and Financial ratios and make informed decision.
- Must understand the Nigeria financial market.
- Must be experienced in funds mobilization
- Must be experienced in loans and risk asset creation and management
- Must be experienced in budgeting and budgetary control.
- Must be able to motivate a team
- Must be highly computer literate and proficient in the use of power point, other Microsoft office suites and a working knowledge of peach tree accounting package as a tool for a monitoring risk Assets created.
- Ability to appraise SME credit to take advantage of the MSME Development Fund.
- Must have strong knowledge of product development especially in credit products synchronized with various funding options.
- Must not be more than 35 years old.
Treasury and Fund Management:
- Formulate annual Treasury/ Funding budget for the company
- Management of fund on behalf of customers / clients based on agreed tenure and rate.
- Management of company’s treasury portfolio along short, medium and long term to ensure proper mix and match with risk asset portfolio and ensure liquidity at all time including arrangement of credit lines with banks.
- to develop marketing plans to actualize company’s annual credit/marketing objective concerning the following areas –
- Short Term – LPO/FPO Financing, Loans
- Medium Term – Finance Lease, Structured Finance
- Long Term – CBN Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund
- (MSMEDF) and Project Finance.
- Carry out periodic product development to meet customer’s needs
- Synchronize credit products with fund mobilized in treasury/ fund management functions above to prevent mismatch and guarantee adequate/ competitive returns from risk assets, while ensuring good selection process to prevent loan losses.
- Formulate target for group members to actualize approved annual marketing budget.
- Monitor group members to ensure achievement of monthly target.
- Preparation of monthly liability/ maturity and risk assets portfolio and group performance report.
- Member of Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) and Management credit committee.
- Any other function that may be assigned from time to time.
- Report directly to the MD/CEO
- Responsible for other staff members of the group.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Annual salary of N1.8 million
- Payment of monthly salary is dependent on achieving above set target
- Commission also payable on exceeding group target
- Group car and driver
- Health insurance
- Annual vacation
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.