Marketing Career in a Real Estate Company
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 1 December, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
We are a top notch real estate firm in Lagos, Nigeria. We are opening a new branch in Lagos Island and we require the services of Marketers for our operations.
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Carry out individual or designated role in training of new entrants to ensure required level of service standard are maintained.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of university graduate from a reputable higher institution
- At least 2 years working experience in Real Estate Development Firm
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and marketing skills
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in any Social Science Subject.
- Experienced in marketing and sales of Real Estate is compulsory.
- Experience: At least 2 years' post NYSC experience in Marketing and sales with a proven record of business development in a real estate firm.
- Must be resident on the Island or its environs.
Skills & Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm
- Site Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Firm
- Architect/Civil Engineers at Fabiz Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a Real Estate Company - PeoplePrime