Business Development Role at Appzone Limited
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of a 2nd class upper Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and any computer related field.
- Minimum of 3 years business development work experience in a software development organization.
- Excellent reporting skills and standards.
- Highly intelligent with the ability to learn with ease and speed.
- Passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela
- Software Developer at SimplePay