Internship Opportunity at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
Posted on: 23 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Total Health Trust Ltd
Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Medical Encounter data registration
Claims Verification and follow-up calls
Scanning and bar-coding of medical bills
Batching of medical bills
Filing of bills
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND including B.Sc. (Undergraduates on holiday and graduates) preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Health Information or any other related discipline.
- Additional qualification in Computer Appreciation will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suites especially Microsoft Excel.
- Candidate should attach all credentials e.g degree certificates, professional qualification (if any), birth certificate, undergraduate academic profile or result, notification of results, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Integrity and Accuracy
- Adaptive, Result-Oriented, interpersonal Skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Total Health Trust Ltd career website on totalhealthtrustlimited.has-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Health Trust LtdSimilar Jobs
- Registered Nurse at Hillstar Hospital
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Dentist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Medical Consultant/Specialists at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgeon at Abuja Clinics
- Medical Officer at Me Cure Healthcare Limited