Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 23 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a multinational food-products manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water, cereals, baby foods and yogurts.
- Drive flawless execution of all activations programs in line with the company’s strategy and approved Marketing Plan.
- Prepare and share report of all activation programs with result and measuring KPIs set prior to each programs.
- Prepare post activation analysis and activation evaluation with improvement propositions.
- Work with the departmental team to ensure all promotional investments are properly reviewed and evaluated in line with Return on Investment calculations.
- Work with the departmental team to recommend winning promotional propositions for the Brand(s), effectively communicating these to consumers and shoppers.
- Consumer spend reporting and compliance with budget.
- E-marketing/Digital - manage company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Contribute to Consumer Insights development, understanding the Market and Dynamics
- Participate/contribute to the building of short, medium & long term brand strategy, Innovation, Renovation and new product development /launch processes
- Support in data analysis of current market trends, market surveys and volume share, pricing and share in shop data
- Contribute to the recommendation of clear consumers promotional guidelines based on consumers understanding and current market knowledge.
- Identifying and engaging suitable agencies for activation programs
- Managing 3rd party agencies for creative assignments
- Managing company’s Internal contacts (Q.A, Procurement, Finance etc) in delivering new products launches & other Innovation initiatives
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a graduate with first degree from a reputable institution
- Have a minimum of 5 years Trade/Channel Category & Brand Management Experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets.
- Have strong flare for numbers and very analytical
- Have convincing personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
- Flawless in Power point, Excel and good oral communications Skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
go to method of application »
- To maintain precise sales data and reports through ERP.
- To ensure that all tasks within sales organization are carried out in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To ensure and assist in effective use of PDA or relating issues for effective sales and reporting.
- To determine company revenue budget by interacting with the top management and sales team.
- To ensure that the company revenue budget is broken down per sales channel, sales regions and Cities.
- To determine company prices for all products.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast for each SKU to the operations department to ensure adequate product delivery.
- Ensure accurate data is maintained on all company customers in the ERP.
- Track and analyze key metrics
- Collect, consolidate and generate sales reports on need and periodic basis
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Proactively analyzes data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from ERP.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis. –
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards from the ERP ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Accountable for ensuring that Company Budgets are accurately broken down per product, channel, City and District.
- Accountable for customer master data update in Navision
- Clear and concise dissemination of company information on prices and rebates and other sales related issue to the customer and company –wide.
- Accountable for providing accurate data on sales to aid top management decision.
- Act as point of liaison between the company central Management and its districts and cities.
- Supports all other departments within the organization by ensuring clear flow of information on Sales performance and other relevant information are available as at when needed.
- Support sales team with relevant information on development within the company and other sales cities and districts that might affect their performance or the company business.
- Support sales development team in ensuring that accurate data are captured on the Company MIS.
- Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Decision Making, Business Acumen.
- High level use of initiative and problems solving skill.
- Achievement Drive - Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
- Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behaviour has on the reputation and business of the company.
- Interpersonal skills and team player.
- IT skills, Ms Office (Excel, PPT, Navision),SQL and database experience.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable, well presented and spoken and vibrant nature.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience with strong background in sales and finance in FMCG market.
- Must be a degree holder in any management/finance related course.
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading servicing company providing offshore marine support services to the oil and gas industry in West Africa.
- Design and execute a successful business development strategy which will result in winning a range of subsea engineering projects in Inspection, Maintenance and repairs capacity.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions
- Conduct market research through publications and contacts to generate new business enquiries and new clients for the company
- The role will incorporate responsibility for all aspects of the business generation process including sales strategy formulation, market research and analysis, brand management and promotional activities, preparation of proposals, and commercial and contractual negotiation.
- Client/contractor interaction & communication from project inception to completion and also maintain excellent client relations
- Supervise Subsea contracts and interface with clients on operations.
- Building a database of target opportunities with the clients and on projects; Identification of new related ventures or services that could compliment the company’s
- Establish and control budgets, forecasts and ensure proper reporting of commercial performance of all Subsea Services Projects
- Proactively developing new business and creating partnerships/strategic alliances
- A University degree from a reputable institution
- Various technical, Management, safety and other related course
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil/Gas industry, with at least 5 years experience in the subsea sector
- Knowledge of Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs projects
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and responsibility
- Good track record of effective leadership skills in multi – disciplined oil and gas environment.
- Must be conversant with the relevant codes, regulations, standards and safe practices applicable in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies
- Excellent networking and relationship skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Design and Social Media Intern at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Facilities Officer at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Personal Assistant at JMG Limited
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Furniture Sales Manager at WowJobs
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accountant at KUI Care