Latest Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited
Posted on: 23 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Req ID: Req-1049
BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
The holder of the position shall in particular:
- Ensure that the required technical competence in NDE works is maintained by Contractor / Subcontractor at the Worksite.
- Be abreast of all standard and contract regulations as they affect the execution of welding, piping works, and to participate
- in evaluation and analysis of problems and their resolution.
- Carry out regular inspections and audits of plant facilities to ensure NDE works achievement.
- Ensure that the resources and organisation of the Contractor / Subcontractor are sufficient with regard to the workload
- regarding NDE.
- Ensure that the documentation related to NDE at the Worksite is properly filed by Contractor / Subcontractor which shall
- be provided as part of the as-built documentation.
- Reviewing and approving relevant NDE documents. This includes typically NDE specifications / procedures /
- qualifications reports, etc ... in particular AUT (Automated Ultrasonic Testing).
- Participating on NDE qualification, in particular AUT
- Verifying the NDE Operators qualifications and certifications.
- Monitoring performance of NDE in terms of quality and frequency, ensuring conformity with relevant specifications and
- Ensuring that Contractor maintains accurate NDE records throughout the contractual period
- Organizing and conducting process audits for his field of activity
- Reporting to the QC coordinator / Welding Engineer / Construction Superintendant on a regular basis, and to Project’s
- Management upon request
- Supporting the UFR Site team and proposing technical solutions / way forward in case of unexpected difficulties during
- the WORK execution on Site.
- Be in charge of surveillance on Contractor / Subcontractor’s NDE works for the pipes including certification file, precommissioning
- (as required), punch list and progress measurement (procedure and validation), and to provide advice to
- Contractor / Subcontractor inspectors regarding related problems.
- Education to HND level in an Engineering discipline or experienced technician with minimum of 10 years experiences in
- the oil and gas industry,
- Minimum 15 years of experience associated with Non Destructive Examination, minimum 5 years experience on
- automated ultrasonic testing (AUT)
- Qualification level III on UT and level II on RT and MPI as per ISO 9712
- Formal training in the time of flight diffraction techniques and automated ultrasonic testing.
- Good knowledge of technical referential and HSE Golden Rules. Good knowledge of welding processes. Very good
- knowledge of material and equipment. Familiarity with Contractor, Subcontractor & Supplier documentation i.e. QCP/ITP,
- Construction / Fabrication Dossiers, Material Certification, Quality Records etc.
- Team oriented, good communication, motivational, coordination and delegation skills.
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting