Operations Manager at The Katsina State Government
Posted on: 23 November, 2016
Deadline: 7 December, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at The Katsina State Government
The Katsina State Government has applied for credit from the International Development Association (IDA) arm of the World Bank towards the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Objective of the CSDP is to increase access of poor people in the state to improved Social and Natural Resources Infrastructure Services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to communities.
The Katsina State Agency for Community and Social Development Project now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the Public and Private sector for recruitment into the vacant position below:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising and coordinating the overall activities of the Operations Department
- Supervising the processing of applications seeking State Agency funding and technical/management support
- Ensuring conduct of desk and field appraisals and forward reports to the Project Management Committee for review based on set criteria
- Provide overall supervision of formulation and implementation processes of CDPs and Micro-projects by CPMCs
- Ensuring the maintenance of records on all CUPs and Micro-projects on a continuous basis and passing on such
- Information to the M&E Department
- Ensure that requisite assistance is rendered to communities as at when required
- Liaising with relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up support to Communities
- Consolidate annual work plans and budget of the Department
- Provide quarterly and annual projection for CDP and Micro-project implementations
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Project Management and any other relevant Degree with at least twelve (12) years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience in Rural Development Projects or Extension Services shall be considered as additional advantage.
- The candidate wishing to apply must not be older than 55 years of age at the date of the post.
Method of Application
The Katsina State Community and Social Development Agency (KTCSDA) request 10 copies each of their CV's and applications to:
The Office of the Secretary to the Government of the State,
Note: Candidates who applied for the post based on earlier advertisement on 1st February 2016 need not apply again.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Katsina State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- British High Commission Recruitment for Graduate Community Liaison Officer
- U.S. Consulate Recruitment for Supply Clerk
- Fresh Recruitment at Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Latest Job Recruitment
- British Council Recruitment for IELTS Examiner (8 Positions)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The British Council