Teaching Jobs at LexTorah Limited
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah Limited - We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Secondary School Commerce and Government
Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Class Teachers at Glorious Kids & More
- Job Vacancies at Westside Academy
- Physics Teachers at Mictec International School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Jobs at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- 2017 United Nations University (UNU) Junior Fellows Internship Programme
- Secondary DT Teachers at Randstad Construction Property Engineering