Teaching Jobs at LexTorah Limited
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah Limited - We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Secondary School Commerce and Government
Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Teachers at TOBASE International School
- Registrar at the Federal University, Gashua
- Sales Executives at Meadow Hall Group (MHG)
- Job Vacancies at Prepclass Nigeria
- Guidance Counsellor at Greensprings School
- Music and Drama Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Fresh Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Provost at Kwara State College of Education