Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Femack Food Processing
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FEMACK Food Processing
Femack Food Processing founded in 2006 is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The company supplies an ample amount of coconut milk and other beverages to the public. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum,
and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACK FOODS groups. Well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavored fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- Minimum of, HND, B.Sc in any related field.
- M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEMACK Food ProcessingSimilar Jobs
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Facility Lead Recruitment at Kimberly Clark
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Job Opening at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - WowJobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Lorache Limited