Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM's Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Head, Recruitment & Talent Management will design and implement talent management strategies and programs to recruit and retain talent and develop the workforce to accomplish Jumia’s strategic goals and objectives. The Manager will also oversee the life cycle of employment for all employees from the initial acquisition through onboarding, performance management, professional development and off-boarding.
- Guides and consults with leaders and HR business partners to develop talent and succession plans, leads organizational talent review process, career paths and development plans for high-potential.
- Acts as a coach to assigned leaders and/or manages external coaching assignments.
- Acts as a thought partner on strategy and planning of Jumia’s talent agenda.
- Develop and implement successful recruitment strategies and campaigns to recruit both internal and external candidates.
- Directs internal and external recruitment and placement activities and relationship building with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, and search firms.
- Develops and maintains strong competency models and ensures strong linkage of talent management programs to overall business initiatives and human resources programs
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Law, Psychology or any relevant field from a recognised and accredited University
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience and results in the field of leadership development and organization effectiveness
- Past experience with implementation of integrated talent management practices including talent reviews and performance management processes
- Past experience and demonstrated results utilizing assessment instruments/surveys to improve leadership effectiveness (e.g. 360), team effectiveness and organization effectiveness.
- Prior internal consulting skills required, external consulting skills a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria career website on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale