LHS is a healthcare facility. We are building a team of people whose trait and career objective match our Core Values. We are seeking an energetic personality to lead our Sales Team, reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Sales Manager must be a career minded person, positive and self motivated individual with natural ability to deliver result on targets. He must be ready to use his/her sales experience and leadership ability to grow our business. It is a demanding but rewarding position
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Qualification: B.sc/HND in any Science or Social Science
Age: Minimum of 35 years
Experience: 5years experience in Managerial and Marketing is compulsory
Ability to drive, added advantage
Our ideal Facility Manager must be an aggressive one that can drive sales of our Health
- Will lead the sales team to grow our retail and corporate clientele
- Prepare a Master plan for Revenue for revenue growth
- Developing sales strategies and actions plans
- Set Targets for sales team members and monitor performance
- Report all sales activities on weekly basis to the MD/CEO
- Be on the field to sell our service to prospects as well as maintaining relationships with clients
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales
- personnel toward achievement of our corporate sales objectives.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Manage the sales team to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
- Recruiting, hiring, and training new sales staff, as required, in order to generate our targeted
- volume and gross margins in each business class
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point
- Possesses a good knowledge of economics and how current market trends influence sales
- Has leadership and persuasive ability and can easily influence others
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal
- Is proactive and anticipates potential problems before they hinder a company’s success
- Possesses good customer service skills
- Is able to develop new sales strategies based upon prior experience
- Exceptional Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to present sales presentations
Method of Application
Attach your passport in your CV while applying.
NB: Please include Job Code SM-LAGOS as the subject heading in your application
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.