Finance Opportunity at a Power Generation Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: 21 November, 2016
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client provides generator rental and temperature control solutions to customers in a wide range of industries who need temporary power and/or temperature control services either very quickly or on a temporary basis.
Job Reference: 1166
The role is responsible for partnering with the MD to drive business growth, Implementing a solid financial framework to support the business growth strategy, ensuring integrity of financial reports and records, and managing external stakeholders including local Authorities and maintenance of strong controls and compliance, delivering forecasting, budgeting, analytical review, providing business support, and managing and developing the local finance team across both projects and depot businesses in Nigeria.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and deliver a Finance growth module for the business and responsible for delivery of strategic plan jointly with the MD including business re-alignment to enable that.
- Delivering monthly 6 –quarter rolling forecast and ensuring the delivery jointly with the MD.
- Ensuring accurate and proper financial accounting with periodic checks, scrutiny and reconciliation of the general ledger, sub-ledgers, fixed asset register, balance sheet schedules and related records of the projects and depot businesses
- Ensuring that appropriate and effective processes, controls and procedures are in place and in compliance with group and regional policies in both the projects and depot businesses.
- Develop policies and process documentation to ensure controls standards are adhered to
- Provide value creation through effective treasury and tax management including cash forecasting and fx risk exposure management
- Management and financial reporting for the business to ensure that information requirements – area, regional and group – are met in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Provide Finance leadership and developing the local Finance resource for the business.
- Responsible for Financial, management and statutory reporting and unlocking value through information analytics .
- Ensuring adherence to, and compliance with, direct and indirect tax laws and filing requirements etc. Payroll administration including contributions to social security, pensions and related filings etc.
- Ensuring adequate staffing and providing direction, coaching, training and development opportunities to ensure a fully effective finance function.
- Influencing behaviours within and outside the finance function to ensure coordinated efforts for the growth and development of the business
- Any other duties considered essential for effective support to the business and as directed by the MD.
- Qualified in CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related field . Energy or FMCG is preferred
- Experience in a managerial position of a minimum of 8 years of which including Finance leadership in an organisation
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Oral and written English correspondence skills of a high standard
Very attractive offer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Chief Operating Officers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Director at IPI Powertech
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Senior Associate, Human Resource at Greenlight Planet
- Technical Vacancy at JMG
- Job Opportunity at Greenlight Planet
- Job Vacancies at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Sales Engineers at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited