Health Information Officer at LAD Medical Centre
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LAD Medical Centre
LAD Medical Centre - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Min Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma ( O.N.D)
Min Required Experience: 1 year Key capabilities required for this post:
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in the development and management of client health information and client health record services.
- Demonstrated responsibility and initiative, effective negotiation, consultative and interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, including experience in preparing and delivering educational material, and proven constructive participation in multidisciplinary teams and committees.
- Demonstrated organisational ability and data analysis skills, and a sound understanding of how to apply continuing quality improvement processes, within a changing healthcare environment.
- Qualifications: O.N.D
Applicants must have five credit passes (Including English Language and Mathematics) in WASCE/GCE/NECO at not more than TWO sittings from the same examination body.
- Applicants must possess the professional qualification in Health Record Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Possession of a current professional practicing license is mandatory.
Method of Application
Applicant should submit an Application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
LAD Medical Centre Orita Challenge,
Ibadan, Oyo State. OR
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LAD Medical CentreSimilar Jobs
- Optician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Nigerian Navy Hospital
- Call Center Nurses at a Leading Health Company - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Interns at Toyo Medical Techs
- Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
- Finance Manager at LS Scientific Limited
- Job Opportunities at Rivet Clinical Services