Health Information Officer at LAD Medical Centre
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LAD Medical Centre
LAD Medical Centre - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Min Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma ( O.N.D)
Min Required Experience: 1 year Key capabilities required for this post:
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in the development and management of client health information and client health record services.
- Demonstrated responsibility and initiative, effective negotiation, consultative and interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, including experience in preparing and delivering educational material, and proven constructive participation in multidisciplinary teams and committees.
- Demonstrated organisational ability and data analysis skills, and a sound understanding of how to apply continuing quality improvement processes, within a changing healthcare environment.
- Qualifications: O.N.D
Applicants must have five credit passes (Including English Language and Mathematics) in WASCE/GCE/NECO at not more than TWO sittings from the same examination body.
- Applicants must possess the professional qualification in Health Record Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Possession of a current professional practicing license is mandatory.
Method of Application
Applicant should submit an Application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
LAD Medical Centre Orita Challenge,
Ibadan, Oyo State. OR
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LAD Medical CentreSimilar Jobs
- Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Experienced HMO Billing Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Web Designer at Rachel Eye Center
- Nurses at King Solomon Hospital
- Patient Support & Project Manager at Sanofi Nigeria
- Programs Officer at iFitness Centre Limited
- Jobs at Nusamin Clinic & Hospital
- Medical Vacancies at Adefemi Hospital Limited