Health Information Officer at LAD Medical Centre
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LAD Medical Centre
LAD Medical Centre - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Min Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma ( O.N.D)
Min Required Experience: 1 year Key capabilities required for this post:
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in the development and management of client health information and client health record services.
- Demonstrated responsibility and initiative, effective negotiation, consultative and interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, including experience in preparing and delivering educational material, and proven constructive participation in multidisciplinary teams and committees.
- Demonstrated organisational ability and data analysis skills, and a sound understanding of how to apply continuing quality improvement processes, within a changing healthcare environment.
- Qualifications: O.N.D
Applicants must have five credit passes (Including English Language and Mathematics) in WASCE/GCE/NECO at not more than TWO sittings from the same examination body.
- Applicants must possess the professional qualification in Health Record Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Possession of a current professional practicing license is mandatory.
Method of Application
Applicant should submit an Application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
LAD Medical Centre Orita Challenge,
Ibadan, Oyo State. OR
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LAD Medical CentreSimilar Jobs
- Senior Medical Doctor at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at a Reputable Private Hospital - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Hospital Chefs / Cooks at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Paediatric Nurse and Perioperative Nurse at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia