Crystal-Thorpe is developing a multi – specialist centre in Abuja, as well as exploring additional projects throughout Nigeria. These projects will bring state-of-the-art technologies and support services tailored to meet local needs and to support regional healthcare providers. Our purpose is to develop and manage healthcare companies within emerging countries, with particular focus on the sub-Saharan African continent.
- Consultant Cardiologist
- Consultant Surgeon
- Consultant Nephrologists
- Consultant Urologist
- Consultant Paediatrician
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Consultant Gynaecologist – women’s health
- Consultant Radiologist
The Role: To provide quality healthcare services at a new private Multi – Specialist Centre in Abuja.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inpatient Management of Patients
- Out-patient Clinic Management
- Lead surgical teams as required by area of specialty
- Academic Learning and Teaching activities limited to scope of practice
- Annual Research and Publications in relevant practice journals
Qualifications and experience
- Medical Doctor duly registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with relevant working experience.
- Should possess a Fellowship in National Postgraduate Medical College and/or West African College of Physicians and should be registered or registrable as a Consultant in Nigeria according to relevant MDCN guidelines.
- Candidate should have sound relevant knowledge in their area of specailization, well-versed in Modern Evidence based Practice and Patient-centered care,
- Should be computer proficient and possess good communication skills, etiquette, and be able to work in a team while in a learning environment.
Method of Application
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale