UFR Construction Supervisor at Hobark
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
The holder of the position shall in particular be responsible for:
- All structural steel prefabrication, assembly, erection, NDE, PWHT and dimensional controls as per qualified procedures including primary steel members, secondary steel, platforms to equipment, installation aids and painting in accordance with Approved For Construction (AFC) drawings, applicable Codes and Standards and Specifications.
- Supervising a team of personnel dedicated to subsea structural packages of about 11,500 tons in weight.
- Reviewing and validating onshore CTR organisation required to supervise these onshore construction activities.
- Reviewing and analysing the onshore construction schedule and providing feedback to the Construction Superintendent.
- Assess the suitability or otherwise of CTR assigned workforce in order to provide early warnings regarding construction schedule.
- Assessing the suitability, availability or otherwise of CTR-assigned equipment and materials required for structural construction activities.
- Ensuring appropriate coordination and seamless interface with other onshore construction UFR sub-packages in line with the overall scope of work.
- Assisting and taking part in all UFR load-out operations at the yard as may be required.
- Ensuring that as-built dossiers comply with all QA/QC requirement
- Providing weekly and monthly UFR construction updates to the Construction Superintendent.
- Chartered Engineer or similar education level, with a sound Oil & Gas technical background (multi-discipline) in deep offshore construction.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in an Oil and Gas industry with a strong background in subsea construction activities.
- Good knowledge of international subsea design codes / standards and COMPANY general specifications.
- Proven background in improving quality, procedures, planning, coordination, organization and productivity of the contractors he supervises.
- A self-motivated natural leader with excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Credible working relationships within multicultural teams.
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing.
- Passionate about maintaining high standards.
- Excellent work ethic and must be able to withstand fast-paced high pressure working environments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Fresh Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at RusselSmith Group
- Safety Officers at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Human Resources Services Officer at an Oil & Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Entry-Level Admin/Sales Representatives at Easy Gas Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited