Technology Career at Reel Staffing
Posted on: 20 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
We are partnering with a fast growing tech company to source and hire a Hybrid Android Developer. The client focuses on developing innovative business solutions for small and medium size companies through technology. we are looking for an Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile version of their messaging product.
Typical Day on the Job:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s (Integrating with Restful web services).
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill and Requirements
- Degree/Equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app in Play store.
- Experience with developing hybrid Android apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
Should be familiar with some or all of the following technologies and IDE:
- Apache Cordova
- Ionic framework
- Android Studio
- Android SDK
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions
- Graduate Digital Marketer/Content Curator & Ecommerce Specialists at LetsLearn.ng - Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Graphics Design Intern at Exolve Technologies Limited