Technology Career at Reel Staffing
Posted on: 20 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Reel Staffing
We are partnering with a fast growing tech company to source and hire a Hybrid Android Developer. The client focuses on developing innovative business solutions for small and medium size companies through technology. we are looking for an Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile version of their messaging product.
Typical Day on the Job:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s (Integrating with Restful web services).
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill and Requirements
- Degree/Equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app in Play store.
- Experience with developing hybrid Android apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
Should be familiar with some or all of the following technologies and IDE:
- Apache Cordova
- Ionic framework
- Android Studio
- Android SDK
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reel Staffing career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reel StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Brand Representatives at Novtech Solutions
- Renewable Energy Sales Manager - West Africa at GE Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Web Developers / Graphic Designers at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- Career Opportunity at QuintilesIMS
- Ongoing Technology Recruitment at 25th & Staffing
- Partner Business Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Career Opportunity at Ecolab