If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 6 years,operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Maintain historical records and filling documents;
- Coordination of staff PAYEE and PENSION remittance;
- Make Bank deposits and receipts;
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and Management;
- Attending to customers/clients by offering the company’s products to them;
- Raising Invoice Workflows on behalf of the company;
- Collaborating with other members of the finance team to ensure invoices are cut and mailed out to customers timely;
- Other Responsibilities that may be required to achieve company’s objectives and goals.
The job requires:
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration and any other related disciplines with at least Upper Credit.
- Minimum of 2 years in cash handling and Book keeping in a medium of company.
Skills, Personalities and Knowledge required:
- Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations)
- Customer service skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Computer skill (MUST be able to use Microsoft word and Excel)
- Reconciliation skill
- Cash handling and balancing skills
- Attention to Details
- Stress tolerance
N30,000 per month, plus performance incentives.
Method of Application
Note: The interested Intern should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command. Working on Saturday is required.
Interested and qualified? Go to Mabco-Dee Investments Limited career website on mabcodeeinvestmentslimited.has-jobs.com to apply