Latest Job Vacancies at Karbak Ventures Limited
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Karbak Ventures Limited
Karbak Ventures Limited - We are an Industrial Engineering firm and general contractors and have been providing top-notch customer service since 1998. In the intervening years, we have handled projects of high international standards and collaborated with experts from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The following Job Description should be in line with Piping, Insulation, Steel Fabrication, Tank Fabrication and Equipment Installation:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with client regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must ensure safe working conditions on site.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Ability to make good use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel will be added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses
- Work with project teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Travel to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues
- Use computer software to calculate estimates
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with engineers and contractors on estimates
- Recommend ways to make a project more cost effective or profitable
go to method of application »
- The following Job Descriptions should be in line with the running of a Projectized Company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Karbak Ventures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executives at TekniTeed Nigeria Limited
- Field Service Engineers at Culminate Consulting
- Jobs at a Reputable Automobile Company
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited