Software Developers at ToLet.com.ng
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria's fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
- Participates in the technical design of application systems.
- Develops and implements application systems.
- Assists in definition of project tasks: analyzes and estimates cost and time.
- Creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Participates in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Experience with Spring Framework and/or Play Framework (A MUST).
- Exposure to VCS, TOD, CI.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Exposure to architecture design.
- Strong technical background.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field;
- 3+ years experience with Java (J2EE).
- 3+ years web application development experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview invitation at short notice.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm