Software Developer at Tender.NG
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
Tender.ng is Nigeria's No.1 intelligent online tenders notification platform that allows individuals/ businesses find and respond to tenders that interest them from across the country.
We publish daily tenders from federal, state & local government, private businesses, publicly listed companies, non-governmental organizations (NGO) and academic Institutions. We also ensure businesses receive timely alerts on contracts and procurement opportunities they are qualified for.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of payment solutions
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, Laravel, Yii)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Method of Application
Applicants should send application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on cchubnigeria.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited