Trade Marketing Manager at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We specialise in few industries to allow us to provide the best services to both our clients and our candidates. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing company’s trade promotion and pricing strategies.
- Trade plans should incorporate elements to address product/channel initiatives, pricing analytics, merchandising objectives, competitive activity, category dynamics and shopper insights.
- He/ She will manage the trade budget for the company, developing strategies to optimize trade spend whilst working closely with the Sales team to assess and deploy funds to support new product placement, drive trial, repeat purchase and respond to competitive activities.
- He/ She will develop pricing strategies and tactics for company’s product portfolio to maximize sales performance and optimize business profitability in accordance with the business plan.
- He/ She will manage pricing and trade promotion administration including maintenance of price lists, promotional calendar, development and maintenance of trade promotion tracking tools.
- He/ She will lead the tracking and forecasting efforts for product demand for company’s products. Work closely with internal partners (Sales Team, Logistics, and Finance) to provide monthly product forecasts to ensure product availability and optimize supply chain efficiency.
- He/ She will lead the trade assessment and engagement process (Customer recruitment, distribution, shelving, and merchandising, pricing guidelines) and lead development of annual trade promotion plans, new product presentations and sell sheets for Field Sales use.
- He/ She will be responsible to developing and deploying compelling profit stories for company.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
Key Attributes for the Job:
- Technical Competence – Track Record of Success in Salesmanship and Trade Marketing
- Speed & Aggression
- Shared Mind-set
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Connection
- People Management and leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in CPG (Consumer Processed Goods) industry with sales experience.
- Experience working with Trade Marketing in a CPG company.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving
- Understanding of retailer go to market strategies and tiers of trade /channel dynamics
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo