Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a “niche” service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Beginning its operations in 2000 as a Web Development company in the US, we’ve since evolved into a Services-oriented company who only engages in Product development as a value-add service to our customers who continue to appreciate our “Customer First” Service Delivery approach.
The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems in the company preferred programming language. The Software Developer will be responsible for producing detailed specification and writing the program codes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Team lead, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvement
- Working closely with analyst, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the system once they are up and running
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum Requirements 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++,PHP, HTML, etc)
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Excellence communication Skill
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.