Letshego MFB is recruiting to fill the position of Projects & eChannels Manager
Reports to: Country CEO
Job type: Permanent
Expected Start Date: 1st January, 2017
The purpose of the role is to develop, implement, manage and support Letshego’s country Projects and Financial Inclusion Electronic Channel strategy, covering but not limited to development and implementation of Agent Banking; Card issuing and acquiring; USSD; E wallets; Mobile Banking, Internet Banking; messaging, POS Banking; electronic group savings and other electronic channels that Letshego develops with its partners.
The role involves effective Project and People management skills, including development and implementation of processes, policies and procedures for Letshego MFB subsidiary electronic channels.
- To develop, align the Electronic channel strategy to the business strategy of the subsidiary and implement the execution plans in line with country regulations and laws.
- Research, analyse, propose and implement solutions for Financial Inclusion using electronic channels. (ie Agent Banking; Cards; USSD; E-wallet; NFC; Banking using Satelite etc)
- Negotiate and maintain co-operations and partnership agreements with service providers, MNOs, NGOs and other Payment institutions.
- Ensure that all the Electronic channels are operated securely (account access, data encryption, virus control, hacking etc)
- Establish and achieve annual sales and activity targets for Electronic Channels in line with the marketing plan.
- Project Office Management (i.e. the capability/ experience to follow up on and assist in the management of all projects, by using MS Project).
- Value management for country E-channels marketing activities (Agent setting; Card Acquisition costs, E Wallet acquisition costs; Break Even analysis, E-channel Pay Back).
- Managing by standards (process design, reports, P&L, calculations, concepts etc.).
- Advises employees on the interpretation and application of relevant policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for training subsidiary staff on Channels.
Education and/or Experience Required
- Bachelors in Business Management, IT or relevant fields. (PRINCE II projects added advantage).
- A Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position at a reputable Organization.
- Excellent oral and written skill in English and Portuguese.
- Proven track-record of handling complex projects and managing multiple agendas including implementation an e-channel project.
- Excellent user knowledge of the MSOffice suite, including knowledge of MS Project & integration capabilities of MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerPoint & MSProject.
- Excellent Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Access).
- Experience of E-channel Strategy Implementation.
- Advanced analytical skills, with an ability to research and synthesize Electronic channel information and broad ranges of Group Strategies.
- Full understanding of electronic channels and capacity to develop processes
- Deep understanding of the role of Electronic channels in delivering business goals and objectives.
- Proven team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive understanding of project management and excellent leadership and Organizational skills.
- Good Presentation Skills, positive attitude, vibrant, energetic personality and ability to get things done.
- Strong communication, planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at the highest level and strong ability to work with diverse cultural backgrounds.
Attractive pay, productivity bonus, medical benefits and generous pension scheme, as well as an exciting culture - Let’s improve life!
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter/email detailing how their qualification experience fits the requirement for the job in addition to their resume Please ensure that the subject of your email read “Project & E-Channels Manager”. Applications that do not comply with this requirement will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.