HRLeverage Africa- Our Client is an IT infrastructure and support firm located on the island part of Lagos. As a result of expansion, we are looking for a qualified System & Network Engineer who will be responsible to provide remote and onsite technical support for corporate clients, Design, implement and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients, Troubleshoot Core network problems and Upgrade core network equipment and configuration. The Ideal candidates will Report to a supervisor.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his colleagues.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any kind of urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
- Flexible work schedule and Ability to perform night interventions.
- Handle 24/7 on-call responsibilities for two weeks per month from the office or 10 minutes’ perimeter.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment to his team.
Qualification and Experience
- BSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- 5 to 7 years’ sales/Relationship Management experience.
- A previous experience in deploying ICT infrastructures is mandatory.
Skills and attitudinal Applicable
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Basic knowledge in Virtualization.
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Troubleshooting distribution and core Network problems.
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches) §Knowledgeable in Mikrotik router boards Configuration.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF, BGP VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Very Good Knowledge in Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPNs
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Red hat, Centos, and Debian…)
- Very Good knowledge in IP sub-netting, super-netting and aggregation.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- CCNP is a must.
- Windows and Linux certifications are a plus.
Very sustainable and with performance incentives.
Method of Application
Application should be sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com and CC: TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com