Latest Job Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 17 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job number: WTSHO13219
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Project site, mainly for the following activities performed on board the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment on board the vessel
- Deck operations Lifting, over boarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready for Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to: o Plan the coming operations Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting on board other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface on board the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by CONTRACTOR.
- Regularly call meetings to remind and motivate the COMPANY and CONTRACTOR offshore team of the HSE principles
- Ensure all meetings start with a Safety Moment
- Ensure that toolbox talks are conducted at the start of each shift and Total Golden Rules are enforced for each operation
- Stop all unsafe acts onboards the vessel and enforce the authority of all his team members to stop unsafe acts.
- Report improvement, anomalies and incidents per the HSE management system on board the vessel and to the UFR HSE Manager per the project procedures.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited